Tuesday, August 14, 2007

WOOOHOOOOO OUR TRAVEL GROUP IS GETTING TOGETHER THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY FOR OUR REUNION!!!

I am so excited this Friday and Saturday Our travel group is getting together for our reunion!!!!!! I know its only been 3 months since we have brought our Beautiful babies home, but I miss them....I can't wait to see how all the babies have grown and changed! My travel group, our such amazing people, they have become like our 2nd family......I am also Happy that Dante and the boys will get to meet them, seeing that they did not travel with me to China, they were not as fortunate as I was to have spent 2 weeks with such a great group of people...Friday some of us are going to Six Flags, and on Saturday we are having our Reunion at a park ....I can't wait for Jianna to see her Chinese sisters and lets not forget Reece the one boy of the group....He is such a cutie!

Carmen and Family

No comments: