Thursday, August 30, 2007

summer coming to an end : (

Well as our summer comes closer to its end, I think back at all the wonderful things we got to do as a complete family....Having Jia with us just made our family even more wonderful than what it already was....She has shown us to see things differently...we now appreciate things more, and realize that family is the most important thing in the world....We are greatful for our 3 beautiful children...and we are proud that we have been together for 25 years...you see our biggest accomplishments, should not be measured by our jobs, how much money we have in the bank, how many shoes are in our closets, but by our family...and our commitments to eachother...I am proud that I have been able to grow from a teenager to a now 41 year old women with Dante, I am proud of the family we have built together...It has not always been easy....Sometime it was down right difficult...we have shared the most joyous experiences together to the most difficult of times together. But we have remained constant in one thing, we have always remained by eachothers side. This blog has been a gift to me...because of this blog , I took the time and sat down every week and shared with you my little life...and as I did that I realize how lucky I am to be able to write such wonderful things that are going on in my life...I never use to take the time to reflect on what was going on around me and now I do...And you know what , pretty happy about many things that I have been able to experience and write about...What can I say " NOT TO BAD CARMEN, NOT TO BAD"

CARMEN PAGANO

No comments: