Sunday, August 5, 2007

MR. LIU GOT MY LETTER AND PICTURES OF JIANNA!!!!

I RECEIVED A E-MAIL TODAY FROM MY FRIEND Glen , he was our guide while we were in Nanning....and now he has become not only a very good friend, but family....As many of you know, while Jia was in the orphange, a sweet old man named mr. Liu would visit her everyday and played with her....as far as family was concerned, Mr. Liu was all Jia had and Jia was all the family Mr. Liu had.....you see although he has 2 adult daughters, they are both married and now are caring for their husbands parents.. Mr. Liu lived in the same buiding that Jia lived in....one of the floors in the building housed elderly homeless folks...... Anyway 4 days after I rec'd Jia, our guide, Glen informed me that the director of the orphanage called him, Mr. Lliu was very upset and cried for 4 days ...well I just could not leave China without seeing him...so off we went...When we arrived at the Orphanage, there he stood, this beautiful old man ...as soon as our van stopped he came to the car and took Jia in his arms...The Love that was in both their eyes was both wonderful and sad...wonderful because I was happy to know that Jia was sooooo loved, Sad because I knew that I was taking my daughter from the only family she had ever known....well to make a long story short, Mr. Liu cried because he was told that we adopt Chinese babies so that we can sell their body parts ( how awful, no wonder why that poor old man cried for days) I promised him that I would never harm her..and that what he heard was not true....I promised to Love her and make her happy...All Mr. Liu wanted was pictures of her....and I am happy to report, This week Glen e-mailed me saying that Mr. Liu got my Letter and the 20 Pictures of Jia and our family.....I felt so happy ,,,,I just wanted to cry.....I have come a long way.....I have grown up so much ....and I am so fortunate to have these beautiful kids....I am proud that I kept my word...I am proud that I did not let my sweet Mr. Liu Down....How can you ever thank someone enough for Loving your child , when you were not able to .....how can you ever thank someone enough for giving your baby all that you could not...Thank you Mr. Liu.....with all of my heart and soul, thank you for raising OUR child for her first 20 months of her life....I will NEVER let her forget you and I will always respect and Love you for being Jias source of LOVE.

No comments: