Friday, August 31, 2007

LAST DAY BEING 40 : O

Okay so, today is my last day being 40 : O Come tomorrow I will be "41" OUCH! It hurts to even type it : )
anyway...I remember when I was a teenager ( many moons ago) when I heard that someone was 30 I thought " boy their old" But not anymore oh no ...30 is the new 20, and 40 is also the new 20 : ) " sorry my rules" : ) so with that said, I just want to begin my fourty something years with my head held up high, after all, these days thats the only thing that I can still keep held up...gravity stinks : ) ...so fourty something here I come, and fifty stay far, far , far AWAY!!!!!!


HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!!!
Carmen Pagano AND HER OLD MAN dANTE AND KIDS....

1 comment:

Brian and Darin said...

Carmen - don't worry about the number. You look incredible!