Monday, August 20, 2007

What A wonderful WEEKEND!

What can I say our family had such a wonderful time this weekend at the Reunion! I am so lucky, not only to have traveled with these amazing people but to now be able to call them friends...what we share together is something that unless you have adopted it would be hard to understand....all 28 families traveled to China, missing something in our lives....Traveling with them and witnessing the Beauty of adoption with such wonderful people was and will always be something that I will forever carry in my heart. Seeing these babies enter their forever families 4 months ago, and now being able to see how the children have grown, and adapted so well...what can I say it was such a beautiful site to see...Seeing my Jianna with her Guangxi sisters just about brought tears of joy to my eyes.. I know that China travel Group # 137 will always be part of our lives, and I am very greatful to have them ...I was so happy that Dante and my boys could meet my travel mates...after all we a re now one BIG happy family...It is so very important to me that jIA STAY in touch with her Buddies.....And It is just as important to me that Dante the boys and I remain in touch with this amazing group of people...that I now can call my extended family....

Carmen Pagano

No comments: