Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Thinking back

Feb 1 was our referral anniversary...this is when you are matched with your forever child and the adoption agency calls you with info such as her name, age, DOB, and province....I can't believe that its been a year since we first got the call about our Jianna. although Jia has been home with us for only 9 months, it feels as she has always been with us.....It amazes me how well she fits in with us ...How can I explain it......or even put into words what Jianna means to our family...This little person, this Angel.....she brings so much joy into all of our lives.....she completes us...and she was so meant to be our child. I look at her ...and I have to pinch myself...how can we be so lucky to have such a wonderful daughter.....Adoption has been a blessing for our family.....The boys just adore her....her dad is one of her biggest fans , ( besides me of course}

I will be forever greatful to her Bio mom and dad for giving our daughter a chance....and for loving her so much so, that they put her in a place where they knew she would be safe ...and for giving her a chance and for giving us a chance to be " HER FAMILY"
I could never imagine, how it must have felt, to have carried a child for 9 mo nths and then have to give her away....My only wish , is that Jia's Bio mom would some day know that we took very good care of her and that we Loved her enough for all of us her Bio parents and her adoptive Parents. Its hard not to be able to thank someone for giving you such a precious gift as your child...we thank people everyday for everything.....but yet, I will never have the opportunity to look in this womens eyes and say Thank You....thank you for loving Jia , thank you for giving her life, and thank you for so much for all that is you in her.....she is beautiful , she is funny, she loves music and loves to dance, she is caring, she is amazing....she is you and she is me.

2 women from different parts of the world, will forever be bonded by one amazing child......
Thank you

No comments: