Friday, February 22, 2008

Reflecting on my Daughter

As the months pass by, I am amazed at just how much JIanna has grown, and changed....She is so funny....loves to dance. she is so loving.....gives tons of hugs and kisses eveyday...even when we are shopping and leaving the store, she yells goodbye to everyone and throws kisses....to complete strangers, She Loves to sing with me....funny thing, is that I have the worst voice EVER, and yet she always is asking me to sing to her....and while I sing she sings with me......She loves to help...always saying " I HELP U" She is our house nurse, if anyone is hurt or sick, nurse Jia is there to care for you....She smiles and she just makes me smile too. She has brought so much to not only my life , but to all that meet her.... this weekend was her baptism, her Godfather Peter said a toast.....and It nearly brought tears to my eyes.....my brother in law is not one of many words, but when he talks he speaks the truth and speaks from the heart.....he said....That he is proud of us, and that Jianna has brought so much to ALL of our lives...and that we all have learned so much from her...He adores her so much.....I see how he looks at her and it just makes me want to melt. I agree with him, she has brought so much to our lives, and she has shown so many people in our lives that you don't have to give birth to a child, or share the same blood lines to Love a child ...I am so proud to say that not one person in my family or our friends have ever treated Jianna differently ...my Mother and Father in law adore this child...she has pushed her little way in all our hearts and she is our hero, our teacher, our brave little girl. Life is beautiful when you open your mind and your hearts....Love can been found all over the world....Our Jianna was so meant to be our daughter, when she looks up at her Italian grandparents and call them NONNA AND NONNO there faces just light up, when she sees pictures of her family around the house and she names them all and kisses their pictures, too cute....when she tries to eat nonnas pasta with a spoon and a fork like we all do....cracks me up. when we pull up in our drive way and she says " HOME MOMMY, HOME" I get teary...yes my love this is your home, we are your family and you will never be without ever again......Everything does happen for a reason....it truly does....I am so happy and will forever be thankful that my lifes journey brought me to My Angel....It was a heck of a ride....and had its ups and downs, but in the end....I would not have changed it for anything in the world.

Thank you Jjianna for enriching our lives
Thank you for being the wonderful Daughter, sister, granddaughter , Niece and friend that you are to all that know you.
WE ARE SO IN LOVE WITH YOU

MOMMY AND DADDY

1 comment:

MacMui Mom said...

Jianna-

We thank you for bringing our families together with lots of love! We are forever changed by all of you!

Hugs, Lisa, Eddie and Mia