Monday, February 25, 2008

Dantes HUGE Surprise!!!!

This April 27 it will be 25 years that Dante and I are together......My amazing Husband has planned a Romantic vacation for just the "2" of us!!!!!!!!!!! He is flying my Aunt in from New Mexico to watch our 3 children for "5" day so that he and I can go to the " DOMINICAN REPUBLIC" We a re staying in Punta cana at the Excellence resort and Spa!!!!!! He booked the ocean view Suite, we are going to have couple spa treatments, and horseback ride on the beach! the resort is only for ADULTS : )
Now don't get me wrong LOVE my kids....however, 5 days alone with my amazing husband sounds GREAT!!!!!
I am so Happy and proud of our being together for 25 years...I love this man so much!!!!!! he has given me everything.......I am truly a lucky girl! So Thank You Dante for planning such an amazing trip for the 2 of us!!!!!! I Love You with all that I am!

ONE LUCKY LADY
Carmen Pagano

2 comments:

MacMui Mom said...

You bet you are one lucky chick! Can I stow away in the suitcase??? =)

bob and tina said...

Congrats to the both of you on celebrating 25 years together....You are truly blessed to have each other! Enjoy your romantic getaway...!!
-The Walnista's