Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

I just wanted to wish my sweet children Michael, Steven and Jianna a Happy Valentines Day....I am truly a very fortunate women to have three Beautiful, Loving, caring, giving children. Everyday I get to see these 3 amazing individuals....they are everything I live for , they make my life so wonderful.....Michael is my rock, he is everything that I wish I could have been as a teenager, heis telented, funny, creative, he is someone I look up to ( being 6 feet tall, I have to look up to him ) He and I both have the same disabilities.....we are both dyslexic...and I must say that Mike has never once allowed his disability from getting great grades....he get A's and B's and just last week he was given a academic achievement award for MATH.....I idolize this young man.....he is and will always be my hero.

And then there is my Beautiful, cute as heck Steven...my miracle child....you see after I had mike, I had 2 miscarriages and my doctor thought that I would not have another bio child....boy was he wrong....Steven is my miracle...he's my warm, loving , strong willed little athlete....he's the kind of son that would make any man proud.....he loves just to sit with his dad and watch any kind of sports......he has the sweetest laugh.....and no matter how big he sometimes thinks he is, at the end of each day he wants his mommy and daddy to tuck him in. He is adorable, and he knows it : ) but most of all he's my little man and I just adore him.

And my Angel Jianna, oh what can I say about my sweet little girl....she lights up my world, she makes me want to be the best that I can be.....shes my sugar and spice and everything nice. Shes her daddys biggest fan....she has opened my heart to so many different things....she has gone through so much in her little life...she is strong, she is smart, she is affectionate , and she is so mushy even more than I am ....she may be little , but she leaves an impression on all who meet her. She has taught Dante, Me and the boys that if you open your heart and you open your mind, you can find love all aroud this beautiful world....she is my daughter , she is my dreams come true, she is my little girl.....and its always music to my ears when she looks up at me kisses my leg and says " Jia love you mommy" Or when the kid are in bed and you hear the boys say goodnight Jia and she says goodnight mike and steve " love you" Night dada Love you....what better way to end the day then hearing the voices of your children saying they love eachother....

And last but not least my Husband......What can I say about Dante....he's my rock, he's my love of my life....He has never , ever gone to sleep in 25 years without telling me he loves me.....he saved me from a horibble life and he has shown me the true meaning of what being a family is...He allows me to always just be me....and for some reason he still loves me : ) he never fails me....now sure we have our differences.....what marriage doesn't ....and yes we have had our share of problems, but, there has not been one day in the last 25 years that he has left me ... from 17 years of age to now we have always been together....he is such a commited humanbeing,,,,he is a wonderful dad, my best friend, my everything.....And He's kinda nice to look at : )

so with all of that being said, I guess everyday is valentines day for me ........
Happy Valentines day to my family and wonderful friends

No comments: