Tuesday, July 24, 2007

OUR JIANNA'S BIRTHDAY

My Sweet Jianna

What can I say, you are all that was missing from my life, you have completed our family and you were sooooo worth the wait! I woke up today so happy , my baby is 2 years old...but I must admit, I also felt a little sad...because I know that out there there is a women who on this day, gave her little girl away....I wonder if she is thinking of you , if she misses you, if she wonders about you....I wonder if she is okay....if she is sad..if she tries to imaganie what you look like ....I wish I could give her a hug, and tell her that your okay, and that I thank her for giving you the gift of life, I wish that I could tell her that I will always be there for you and that I will never speak badly of her, I wish that I could show her how much you have grown, and how beautiful you are, I wish she could see you dance, sing and smile .... I want her to know that I will always tell you that there are "2" women who love you sooo much, one gave you the gift of life and the other was lucky enough to see you live it....I thank her so very much for Loving you so much so that she gave you a chance , even if it meant that she would have to live her life "wondering" , not knowing....wishing....

It angers me when those who think they know everything, judge the Chinese people for giving up their children...imagine how it would feel if you were told that you could only have one child, imagine how you would feel if you were fined for having a 2nd child, imagine how it would feel to have a baby grow inside of you , feel her kick , give birth to her and then let her go, just because you were not ALLOWED to keep her....Imagine how awful that must feel....then judge.....

I am so greatful for my Daughter, And I will never take her for granted, and I will always have respect for the women who carried her, gave birth to her and gave her a chance ....and on this day , our daughters birthday, there will alaways be "2" women who Love this amazing , beautiful girl named Jianna....

So many People Love you my Jianna
Happy Birthday

1 comment:

Polarity Postmortem said...

Happy Birthday Jianna! Wow, have you changed in the past 3 months! Just beautiful!