Tuesday, July 17, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET MICHAEL!

Today I woke Up and realized, oh no! my baby is 15 years old today....when did that happen??? My Sweet Michael, what can I say , I am so proud of you , I am so lucky to have 2 of the sweetest boys for sons....Michael you are growing up to be such an amazing young man....You remind me so much of myself, your funny, kind, good hearted person, and such a cutie! You have overcome so much....Something we both have in common, is that we a re both dyslexic...and I am so proud of you for doing not only so well in school , but also making it onto the Honor Roll....You never stop trying , you always do your best and you never let your dyslexia bring you down....I have seen you sit at the table for hours and hours studying for test....when you don't understand something, y our never embarrassed to ask for help , I on the otherhand, was always so ashamed and never asked for help. but you are so proud and you don't care what others think and because of that , you have done so well not only in school but in life in general...I am your biggest fan, and I have and will continue to learn so much from you my son...its because of the way you are, that I now allow MYSELF to put MY head up high...I now no longer keep my dyslexia a secret, heck if Mike can do it , well so can his Mom : ) I can only hope, that I am able to teach you as much as you have taught me, you make me a better person, you make me proud, you make me happy and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the Love you show me everyday of your life, thank you son....And Mike, I know that one day your gonna make one heck of a film maker....just remember, when your up there getting your 1st award....and you hear some crazy lady crying in the audience, that will just be me ....crying tears of joy....

Love you
Mom and Dad

1 comment:

Brian and Darin said...

I had forgotten what a busy birthday month July is for you! Happy Birthday to all the Pagano kids!! Looking forward to meeting the boys and seeing the girls again next month!