Friday, July 13, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET STEVEN!!!!

Today Is our stevens Birthday! I can't believe it, my baby boy is 10 years old....Steven will forever hold a very speacial place in my heart....before I had steven, I had 2 misscarriages, I thought for sure that I would never give birth to another child again....than just when u thought there was no more hope, BAM! here came steven....Now anyone who knows Our Steven knows that he is a strong minded, determined, does not give up type of boy! He's my "ROCK" and we always say " steven was a fighter in my tummy, and he was determined to see the world" So Happy Birthday My Sweet little Boy! I am so Happy that your in Our Lives....You have taught me to never give up....for if I had, I would not have you....I Love You

Your Proud Mommy

No comments: