Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wonderful Time , Wonderful Friends

What a Great 4th Of July!!!!! When I went to China ( without my family ) I was very blessed to have travel with 28 Wonderful families....But I could have never done the trip without one family...They traveled with their adorable son Zach and was to receive their Beautiful daughter Bella who was also from Nanning.... Not once during my trip did I ever feel alone....They are the warmest, caring , loving people that you would ever meet and I am so fortunate to have them in my Life...Any way since then Dante has met them a few time "( Reunions, we have gone to visit them and they have come to our home ) What can I say we adopted them as our extended family....Well this 4th of July they came to visit us for 2 days and we had such a great time BBQING , hanging out in the pool....the kids just get along so well ...and Bob and Dante are so much alike....and Tina well I just Love her!!!!! She is an amazing women.....We even like them after Bostion kicked our butts : )
I just want to say to you Tina and Bob that we Love you and thank you for all you have done and been for us....When I was in China I would call Dante and tell him so much about how wonderful my travel group was , and how Tina and Bob always was there to lend me a helping hand.. and now he sees first hand what I was talking about.....You truly are our Jia'2 Aunt and Uncle ....we hope that we will always be forever in eachothers lives......Thank you for making our 4th of July a Great one!!!!

Carmen, Dante, Michael , Steven and Jianna

1 comment:

bob and tina said...

Happy Birthday Steven..!!
Zach tried to call you last night to wish you a Happy Birthday. We hope you had a great Birthday (did the Mets win????). Anyways, thanks for the wonderful post; we had a BLAST that weekend and looking forward to getting together again....

Hugs and kisses to Jianna; best wishes to all......

love,
Bob, Tina, Zach and Bella