Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Jianna Talked to Her Mr. Liu

The other night , I was reading Mr. Liu's letter and I kept looking at his phone #.....and before I knew it I was on the phone dialing his number....Did not know what I was going to say ( because I don't know much Mandarin) but At the time I did not care...I just wanted him to hear Jia's voice....Jianna was in the bath and she talks ALOT when she is in the tub....Okay ,, now the phone began to ring and then I heard his sweet voice....he said hello in Chinese and I froze for one second and then I just said NE-HAO LIU......JIA JIA MAMA.....JIA JIA MAMA.......Then I put Jia on the phone and she too said Ne-hao BABA(father) JIA JIA....and thats it....he started laughing , and crying and saying JIA JIA....JIA ...JIA......AHHHH JIA JIA and then he cried some more.....jia was talking up a storm....and than I realize something, even though I was worried that I could not tell him very much, it did not matter....you see all he wanted to hear was the voice of his sweet Jianna....and lets face it half the time I don't understand what she's saying....but it does not matter....because in the end just hearing her voice and hearing her laughter is more than enough...to not only me , but to Mr. lui as well......just think , a few words went a loooonnnnnng way...

The following day, my Guide Glen who helped us while in china, said that Mr. Liu called him and told him of how happy our phone call to him made him....he told Glen that he cried tears of Joy when he heard my voice and Jia's voice......He said jia sounds happy....and that now he's happy.....

WE LOVE YOU MR. LIU
Carmen (MAMA) and your Jia Jia

No comments: