Wednesday, June 20, 2007

MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER

My beautiful daughter
what a gift you are
when you smile my world is brighter
when you cry I feel so sad
when you sleep , I just want to look at you

My beautiful daughter
how lucky I am
I look at you and wonder what did I ever do in my life to deserve you
I look at you and I am greatful for everyday we have together
I look at you and feel so bad for the wonderful women who gave you life
I feel bad that she will never get to know you like I will
I feel bad that she will ever see how beautiful you are
I feel bad because she will never get to see you grow up like I will
I feel bad because she will never see you look up at her with your sweet smile and call her mommy
I feel bad because I will never be able to tell her thank you
thank you for loving you enough to give you a chance
a chance that perhaps she will never have for herself.

I promise her that I will love you for the both of us
I promise her that I will speak respectfully of her
I promise her that You will grow up to be a proud Chinese WOMEN
I promise her that in every monumental time in your life , I will take a moment and think of her and say thank you

Your first day of school
the day you graduate from college
the day you get engaged
on your wedding day
when you are blessed with your first child
I will look to the sky and say thank you to the women of China that loved our daughter's
so much, that they gave not only our daughters a chance, but who gave us a chance to be their mothers....

Jianna is a very lucky girl...for she will always have 2 women who love her very much
one who gave her life
and one who was there to see her live it......
Thank you

No comments: