Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A fathers day Poem to my Amazing Husband and wonderful father , on Fathers Day

Fathers Day

What do you give a man who has given you 3 amazing gifts of life
What to you tell a man who has always helped you make your dreams come true
what do you say to a man who has shown you that love is as simple as a babies smile
a mans touch
and 3 simple words I love you.

I have such a man
His smile warms my heart
his generousity fills my soul
his touch makes me blush
his parenting makes me proud...

The answer, I just don't know what you give such a man on Fathers day...
but I will start with my heart
My soul
My Life
and the amazing gift of growing old together
and watching our 3 miracles grow
and hope that one day they too will find the Love that I have found in my man.

I Love you Dante
my husband
and father of our 3 beautiful children

1 comment:

Vicky said...

What a great poem !! Happy Fathers Day Dante..

Vicky & Emily