Monday, April 9, 2007

Carmen update with Jia

Carmen met Jianna today for the first time and they hugged while exchanging tears. Group members video taped each others special moments so all is documented. Carmen told me that Jia has taken a warm liking to her after they left and went to the hotel. She walks fine ,eats well and fell asleep on the first try. Carmen sent me photos and they are beautiful. Carmen said that she feels complete now-- having her little girl. I won't be complete until they land in Jersey next Thursday.
talk to you soon---Dante

3 comments:

Nadine said...

CARMEN! Jianna is so beautiful, many congrats to you and Dante, Stephen and Michael. I am thinking of you every day and can't wait to hear all about your trip! Love you lots!
Nadine

viamarina said...

Oh My God Jianna is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. I am so happy to hear that things are going so well.

She is too precious! Aunt Marina has some serious shopping to do! Keep the pictures coming!

xoxoxo
Marina

Nesting For Natalie said...

Can't wait to hear more!

Amy C
your oct dtc friend