Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My Sweet Daughter

My sweet Daughter

My sweet little girl, how I wish you were here
but I realize that with every passing day, I am closer to you.
I dream of the day when you are put into my arms,
when I can feel your beautiful face
hear your little voice...

My sweet little girl , oh how I wish you knew
How much you are loved...
with every passing day my love for you grows,
with every passing day my heart breaks,
I wonder how you are, if you are being held when you cry
are you fed when you are hungry
are you comforted when you are sad.

My sweet little girl, how my heart cries for you
so much you have been through , in such little time
I cry for your birth mother, who will never know the life you will have
I cry for your birth mother, because I will never be able to say thank you
for such an amazing gift.
I cry for your birth mother, because she will never know the joy of having you in her life
I promise your birthmother that I will love you and cherish you enough for the both of us.
I promise your birthmother that I will never take you for granted.
I thank her and will thank her everyday of my life,

My sweet little girl, I soon will be there
My Sweet little Lianna Rose, mommy soon will be there
You have been in my heart for so long
you have been on my mind everyday
and soon you will be in my arms
How blessed I am for having you
My sweet little girl.

Love Your Mommy
carmen pagano

No comments: