Sunday, January 28, 2007

My Heart Can't Take it

Okay, so now it's the 28th of January, and the adoption agency called me 2 days ago and told me that they should have her infor by the end of this week. Oh Boy!!! My heart is beating fast, my eyes are getting teary every so often, I'm going nutty people...To think that very soon Dante and I will be able to see pictures of our daughter...we feel so lucky, so happy, the feeling is out of this world!!!! To think , that right now in China there is a little Pagano.... You know for so long I felt sorry for myself, not being able to give birth to a another child was very difficult for us, we LOVE children, having loss 3 babies, I have to say that was the hardest thing Dante and I had ever gone through , and then being told that I could never get pregnant again, well that just about killed me... But I am a believer that my little Angels, our little babies, have guided Dante and I to our daughter...My beautiful babies will forever have a place in my heart.....they have played a very important role in my life...for they have brought me to you my Lianna Rose, now I understand, that some may not understand this....and thats okay, we all have our own beliefs....I just choose to believe that everything good or bad happens for a reason, and even though it sometimes does not make sense, in time it will. Lianna is very speacial to us....we will never take our children for granted, for we know what a gift they truly are....some say Lianna is a very lucky little girl, but Dante and I are truly the lucky ones....to have the honor, the privilege to raise this Angel, what an amazing gift....we are so greatful....

Carmen Pagano
AKA ( ONE LUCKY LADY )

No comments: